Interior Design hourly consultations in the Los Angeles area, or virtually for any location
Would a one-hour interior design consultation kick start your personal project? I’ll make suggestions on how to improve your rooms by REARRANGING, EDITING AND ADDING TO your existing furnishings. This is a great way to learn how to update the appearance and functionality of your house at a reasonable cost of $195 per hour.
SUGGESTIONS WILL INCLUDE SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- paint colors
- furniture arrangement and floor plans
- art placement
- ideas for what types and sizes of items to shop for, including furniture, fabrics, rugs, window treatments, accessories, lighting, plants and art
- local and internet sources for the above items
THIS OPTION IS PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- are unsure about what it would be like to work with a designer and want to test the waters before committing to a full project together
- would like to handle the project on their own but are paralyzed to start, and would like some ideas and second opinions before proceeding
- are “do-it-yourself” types
- are planning to entertain and want to make some updates
- need ideas for space planning or materials & finishes for remodel projects
- want to make their houses more attractive to potential buyers
Available for residential or commercial design projects in Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, the South Bay, and the greater Los Angeles area.
For virtual appointments we will need to receive photos and dimensions prior to the appointment. Please contact us and we can provide a detailed list of required information.