Interior Design : on-site hourly design consultation in the greater Los Angeles area
Would a one-hour interior design consultation kick start your personal project? I’ll make suggestions on how to improve your rooms by REARRANGING, EDITING AND ADDING TO your existing furnishings. This is a great way to learn how to update the appearance and functionality of your house at a reasonable cost.
CHOOSE FROM THREE LEVELS OF SERVICE:
- Level 3 – $245: A one-hour in-home consultation in the Los Angeles area. Additional time after one hour will be billed at $195 per hour, and prorated.
- Level 2 – $195: A one-hour consultation via phone (could also be FaceTime or Skype). I’ll review photos and any questions you have and provide answers and suggestions accordingly. Additional time after one hour will be prorated.
- Level 1 – $95: A one-half-hour consultation via email. I’ll review photos and any questions that you send to me and provide answers and suggestions accordingly. Additional time after one-half hour will be prorated.
SUGGESTIONS MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- paint colors
- furniture arrangement and floor plans
- art placement
- ideas for what types and sizes of items to shop for, including furniture, fabrics, rugs, window treatments, accessories, lighting, plants and art
- local and internet sources for the above items
THIS OPTION IS PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- don’t want to or need to hire an interior designer to execute the whole project
- appreciate good design but are paralyzed to start on their own
- have some design ideas but want a second opinion before starting
- are “do-it-yourself” types
- are planning to entertain
- need ideas for space planning or materials & finishes for remodel projects want to make their houses more attractive to potential buyers
Available for residential or commercial interior design projects.