Art : on-site hourly art consultation for art purchasing and placement in the Greater Los Angeles area
I find that a one-hour art consultation and interior design consultation is a great way to kick start my clients’ personal art placement projects. This is often one of the interior design elements that is most important yet most often paralyzes clients. From framing to placement, this short consultation is a helpful solution.
Based on your own requirements, space and personal taste, I will make suggestions on:
- WHAT KIND OF ART you (or we) should shop for in terms of size, color, style, and medium. It’s important to have a harmonious mix of sizes and mediums, whether you like a riot of color, a monochromatic look, large modern paintings, or gallery walls full of traditional oil paintings.
- WHERE TO BUY original art online, where to buy original paintings, and, if needed, where to buy great reproductions.
- WHERE TO PLACE ART. It’s important to have different types of hangings throughout your space, some single large paintings as well as groups of smaller paintings, and they should all be properly proportioned to the walls and hung at the correct height.
CHOOSE FROM THREE LEVELS OF SERVICE:
- Level 3 – $295: A one hour in-home consultation in the Los Angeles area. Additional time after one hour will be prorated.
- Level 2 – $195: A one hour consultation via phone (could be face time or skype). I’ll review photos and any questions that you send to me and provide answers accordingly. Additional time after one hour will be prorated.
- Level 1 – $95: A one-half hour consultation via email. It could be one long email or several back and forth. I’ll review photos and any questions that you send to me and provide answers accordingly. Additional time after one-half hour will be prorated.
Available for residential or commercial design projects.