Interior Design : virtual hourly interior design consultation
Would a one-hour interior design consultation kick start your personal project? I’ll make suggestions on how to improve your rooms by REARRANGING, EDITING AND ADDING TO your existing furnishings. This is a great way to learn how to update the appearance and functionality of your house at a reasonable cost.
SUGGESTIONS MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- paint colors
- furniture arrangement and floor plans
- art placement
- ideas for what types and sizes of items to shop for, including furniture, fabrics, rugs, window treatments, accessories, lighting, plants and art
- local and internet sources for the above items
THIS OPTION IS PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- don’t want to or need to hire an interior designer to execute the whole project
- appreciate good design but are paralyzed to start on their own
- have some design ideas but want a second opinion before starting
- are “do-it-yourself” types
- are planning to entertain
- need ideas for space planning or materials & finishes for remodel projects
- want to make their houses more attractive to potential buyers
Note: For virtual appointments we need photos and dimensions prior to the appointment. Please contact us and we can provide a detailed list of required information.
Available for residential or commercial interior design projects.