As an interior designer, I love to shop for the best furniture, art and home accessories that are currently available online and in stores in Los Angeles. These are a few of my recent favorites from this week as I was shopping for a boy’s room for a new client. I hope it inspires you for your own house!
- Moroccan Pouf from West Elm
- Barrel Table Lamp from Jamie Young
- S Side Table from Wisteria
- Framed Abstract Blue Wall Print from Target
- Emmerson Reclaimed Wood Swivel Chair from West Elm
- Passport Round the World Throw Pillow from Perigold
Need design help? Please contact me if you’d like to arrange a time to discuss a full-service interior design project, an hourly interior design consultation or an art consultation. I can communicate via phone and email for any location, or in person in Los Angeles, focusing primarily on the South Bay: Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, or Manhattan Beach.
Need art? I have hundreds of amazing vintage pieces available online that could help you round out your collection if you are in the market for original paintings.
Let’s keep in touch!
- Visit my blog menu to see more posts
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow me on Pinterest
- And share this post by clicking the icons below
Good luck with your design projects!