Blue & White home accents are always a timeless and classic interior design choice. If you are thinking of making some home decor updates before the holiday entertaining season arrives, here are a few great accent pieces to consider for your house. As an interior designer, I love to shop for the best furniture, art and home accessories that are currently available online and in stores in Los Angeles. These are a few of my recent favorite blue & white items from this week as I was shopping for clients. McGee & Co has a particularly amazing assortment right now.
- Siesta Throw by McGee & Co
- Blue & White Patterned Lidded Jars by McGee & Co
- Amphora Print by Crate&Barrel
- Halfmoon Stripe Pillow by Target
- Malia Cotton Throw Pillow by Perigold
- Birch Way Navy 9″ Accent Plate by Kate Spade
- Disc Beads by McGee & Co
- Brush Stroke Lamp by Perigold
- Flagship Hand Towel by McGee & Co
- Blue and White Mini Jars by McGee & Co
- Carpinteria Dhurrie by Serena and Lily
Need design help? Please contact me if you’d like to arrange a time to discuss a full-service interior design project, an hourly interior design consultation or an art consultation. I can communicate via phone and email for any location, or in person in Los Angeles, focusing primarily on the South Bay: Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, or Manhattan Beach.
Need art? I have hundreds of amazing vintage pieces available online that could help you round out your collection if you are in the market for original paintings.
Let’s keep in touch!
- Visit my blog menu to see more posts
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow me on Pinterest
- And share this post by clicking the icons below
Good luck with your design projects!