If you are thinking of making some home decor updates before the holiday entertaining season arrives, here are a few great chairs to consider for your dining room. As an interior designer, I love to shop for the best furniture, art and home accessories that are currently available online and in stores in Los Angeles. These are a few of my recent favorite dining room chairs from this week as I was shopping for clients. Anthropologie has a particularly amazing assortment right now. I just ordered one of the woven leather chairs for a client to use as a desk chair and we both love it. And, the Riviera from Serena & Lily is always a comfortable and great-looking favorite, and they keep adding amazing color options!
- Elza Indigo Dining Chair from Anthropologie
- Forkthread Chair from Anthropologie
- Sunwashed Riviera Armchair from Serena & Lily
- Woven Leather Dining Chair from Wisteria
- Velvet Elowen Chair from Anthropologie
- Grassland Stripe Dining Chair from Anthropologie
Need design help? Please contact me if you’d like to arrange a time to discuss a full-service interior design project, an hourly interior design consultation or an art consultation. I can communicate via phone and email for any location, or in person in Los Angeles, focusing primarily on the South Bay: Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, or Manhattan Beach.
Need art? I have hundreds of amazing vintage pieces available online that could help you round out your collection if you are in the market for original paintings.
Let’s keep in touch!
- Visit my blog menu to see more posts
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow me on Pinterest
- And share this post by clicking the icons below
Good luck with your design projects!